Don't forget to utilize lili.org, the learning center for Idaho Residents. This site offers academic searching, World Book Encylopedia online for kids, teens, students and adults. Pronunciator offers learning for several different languages. The Learning Center offers ACT preparation as well. Check out lili.org on the web.
The LiLI.org databases includes free access to online tools for Idaho Residents. These tools inlcue helps for educational, business, and recreational purposes. These databases give Idaho Residents access to the full text of thousands of newspapers, magazines, professional journals, and reference materials. Included in LiLI are databases that include auto repair, health information, language learning, genealogy research, computer and software lessons, and practice tests for college entrance exams and much more!
To log in, simply use your city and zipcode. Only residents of Idaho qualify and are allowed to use lili.org
Your Own Account
You can create your own account to keep track of Prep Tests, Research, Lanugage and Computer Training, etc.
- Consumer Reports
- World Book Encylopedia for Students
- World Book Encylopedia for Kids
- EBSCO Learning Express - Test Prep, Tutuorials, eBooks, etc.
- College Admissions Test Preparation including the ACT
- Explora - A place to find out about Art, Literature, Biography, Business & Careers, Current Events, Geography, Health, Hsitory, Scienc & Math, and more....
- Chilton Library - Online Automechanic help for any make or model plus ASE test prep quizzes
- Prounuciator - want to learn a foreign language? This is the place to learn!