The SORA App, by Overdrive, is sponsored by the Oneida County Library for use in the Oneida County School Districts Brick & Mortar Schools only for all students K-12. Students can access eBooks & Audio Books available from our library Overdrive collection, plus the IDEA Collection from the Idaho State Commission for Libraries. A student doesn't have a library card? They don't need one! Meet with your school librarians to learn more about the amazing app and its possibilities. If you are a member of IHLA please use the Libby App instead of SORA.
With SORA you can get free eBooks and eAudiobooks from the Oneida County Library eCollection.
- Install the SORA App on your device or go to soraapp.com
- In SORA, find your school or enter your school's setup code), then sign in. Note: If you need your sign-in information (ID, username, or password, see your teacher or Ms. Kent at the High School Library.
- Browse the Explore tab and borrow a book. Your book will open so you can start reading right away.
- Close the book and go to the shelf to see all your items.
- You can now Select Open Book or Open Audiobook to read or listen to the book.
- Select Options to renew or return the book, see your notes and highlights, and more.
- Come to the library or go to your teacher to get an instructional pamphlet on many features of SORA.